Sunday, February 3, 2008

Welcome to LiLyWork!

Welcome to LiLyWork

Lynda and Lisa are stay at home moms who love all kinds of needlework (including knitting, sewing, tatting and whatever else we take up), baking, organizing, and learning as much as we can. We are looking forward to showing our projects to our friends and family and reading their comments.

Lisa (that's me) does
various kinds of embroidery (but mostly cross stitch), knitting, crocheting and tatting. I'm trying to learn sewing but cannot seem to sew a straight line with a machine. I'm interested in all fiber arts, including basketry and paper arts (love origami!).

Lynda sews beautifully (she can make bridal gowns!) and knits. She's also super-organized and always on the lookout to find a better way to do a thing.

So for all my sisters who keep asking me what I'm working on, here's your answer. Tomorrow (I hope) I will post pictures of the hat I just finished for my husband, and Danielle's project that I'll be working on again. And I look forward to seeing Lynda's work as well.

Lisa

No comments: