Friday, July 2, 2010

Augh!! Frustration!

So I'm happily stitching along feeling pleased with my progress, and I notice that the left side is not going to match up:


Can you see where I made the mistake?


It's the 4th little framing motif on the top from the left (and sorry, I couldn't get any closer or clearer). So I now have to frog-stitch (rip-it, rip-it), that far back! I hate frogging almost as much I hate Finishing. Sometimes it frustrates me so much I have to put the project away for a while, but I am still hopeful that I can finish stitching this by this weekend. After all, it is a holiday.

2 comments:

shiguy4076 said...

wow that is frustrating. All that hard work! The finished project will be beautiful.

Brian & Erin said...

That stinks! At least you didn't COMPLETELY finish...
But it looks amazing!

Erin