Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Previous Years' Christmas Ornaments

I finally took down my Christmas decorations and thought I'd do a quick post to show you the ornaments I have completed for my family. At left are mine. The one with trees and the one with the cat are from JCS Ornament Issues. The other one was designed by a member of the Swan Sampler Guild and was a guild "Christmas in July" project.


Next, below, are GameBoy's, also from the JCS Ornament issues:

These are mostly earlier ones, and he hadn't had time to develop a theme. Actually, I don't think he has a theme now, either.

And Jazzboy's, at right. He likes snowman ornaments.












DH likes sleds, but lately there have been no sled ornaments in JCS, so for the past two years he has picked ones showing wreaths on doors.










And finally, ones that have been given to me, either by my mother-in-law, or in guild ornament exchanges:

1 comment:

shiguy4076 said...

Holy Cow those are amazing. I love them all.