Monday, January 26, 2009

An Excellent Christmas Present

Among the many great Christmas presents I received, these were some of my favorite:



My SIL, Rachel, makes these wonderful cards. I had recently become interested in scrapbooking, making cards and general paper arts myself, and knowing this, Rachel made me a set of 20 incredible cards, so that I could see a variety of techniques:



Lynda wanted to see these too, so here they are. I suggest clicking on the picture so you can see close up. They really are amazing.



I think my favorites are the two on the bottom of this photo, with a slight edge to the purple one on the right:


And I included a picture of the inside--apparently Rachel has a tool that makes slits in the paper so you can include a notecard:



Thanks Rachel!

1 comment:

shiguy4076 said...

wow those are really neat. I like the idea of scrapbooking but it takes a lot of patience to get them to look that nice. I really like the one that has a acorn on it.
What a wonderful gift idea