Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Three Months of Tatted Hearts

September's Heart:


Argh, I thought I had the name of the pattern and I don't! I don't like posting pix without attributions! I'll keep looking and add an edit if I find it. This was not one of my favorites; I particularly didn't like the thread I chose.

October Heart:


This is Be-Stitched's Tatted Rose Heart and it is easily my favorite of the year.

November's Heart:


This is Victorian Heart, done in a nice harvest color.

Except for the first one, you can link to the pattern in the name of each (I know my blog is dark and the links aren't always that visible).

I learned to do a Josephine ring and got to practice with at least two of these.

December's Heart:


Well, really, preparing for December's heart, which will be Two Hearts As One by Martha Ess. It looks complicated and I've probably made it more so by choosing metallic thread. So we'll see how it goes. I'm not sure I have enough of the silver anyway.

1 comment:

ppross75 said...

They're all beautiful!